Just a quick update on the teapots! I finished putting them together today, lids and all! I’ve absolutely loved creating these new forms….and actually felt a bit sad as I laid them on their sides, on a piece of foam, to allow them to dry without distorting the base…..it’s been such an exciting few days!
Here they are with their handles on ….. which i did yesterday, the lids in the background were also made yesterday and so today i trimmed them and added knobs!
Adding the base just does something to the form – completes it i think!
So now I’m thinking about making creamers and sugar bowls to go with them, and maybe mugs…..all inspired by some woman whirling around in a big green skirt…..I ask you !!!